We help many people find their dream job in Hospitality and Catering working in companies of all shapes and sizes across the UK. We offer temporary and permanent work opportunities for a wide range of roles including: Kitchen Porter, Waiter, Waitress, Bar Staff, Sous Chef, Chef-de-Partie, Head Chef and Chef.
Why register with HCR Services?
- Experience work in a wide range of hospitality businesses.
- No shift you work will be less than 4 hours.
- Flexible opportunities.
- Easy, no fuss administration.
How much does working for us pay?
This will vary on each position available, our client and also whether it is a permanent or temporary position.
Below are our average hourly rates, which may alter due to location.
- Waiter/waitress: £10.00 per hour.
- Kitchen Porter: £9.50 per hour
- Housekeeper/Cleaner: £9.75 per hour.
- Commis Chef: £9.75 per hour.
- Chef de Partie: £12.00 per hour.
- Sous Chef: £14.00 per hour.
- Head Chef: £16.00 per hour.
Chef: clean whites, apron, non-slip shoes, a hat and your own knives.
Front of house: White shirt/blouse, black trousers and black shoes, (no high heels), a tie may be required at some establishments, (usually black).
Skills required to work in hospitality
- Team player.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Good people skills.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- An ability to meet any physical skills required.
- Organisational skills.
We will only place you where we feel you will be capable of completing the position effectively, although sometimes working in a new environment can be a good way of improving your knowledge and expertise to help you with future progression with your career.
How many hours a week can I expect to work?
The number of hours you may work can vary depending on where you work.
Hotels usually expect you to work long shifts and late hours, beginning with early shifts to prepare and serve breakfast, then late for evening service.
Schools, Care Homes etc. have more sociable and consistent hours.
Placements can be flexible so when we can we will work around your availability.
Get in touch
Simply provide us with your name and contact details and we’ll get in contact with you.
We’ll never spam you or sell your details.